The UCP Heartland Saturday Respite Club is an engaging respite opportunity for individuals through age 18. The program includes physical activities and games, arts & crafts projects, social/life skills and peer interaction.
When: 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Location: UCP Heartland’s Canterbury Center
8645 Old Bonhomme Road
St. Louis, MO 63132
Note: This summer, the Saturday Respite Club program will be moving to Marlborough Hall
1118 South Laclede Station Road, Marlborough, MO 63119
- Staffing ratio is 1:4
- The cost for Respite Club is covered by the Productive Living Board and the Department of Disability Resources.
**The hours spent at Respite Club will be deducted from your respite allocation.
- Individuals should be able to participate in small group settings
- Support and assistance will be provided throughout the day
- Space is limited and intake paperwork will be required
- Medication (oral and topical) and G-Tube feedings can be administered with a doctor’s order
For more information and to sign up, contact:
314-994-1600 Ext. 3303