MARCH 21, 2018
Kendra Scott at Plaza Frontenac: 1701 S. Lindbergh Blvd. #10, St. Louis, MO 63131
Join us as we launch our very first Young Professionals Board (YPB)! If you’re interested in making a difference while working alongside other service-minded young professionals, stop by enjoy sips and sweets and learn about the board. 20% of proceeds benefit UCP Heartland.
The YPB will be the first of its kind for UCP Heartland, and we’re looking for motivated young leaders from across the community to form our founding board:
- Ages 20-40
- Passionate about advancing the productivity, independence and full citizenship of children and adults living with disabilities
- Come from a wide range of professions and experiences
- Interested in donating time, resources and expertise to the mission.
Can’t make the event? You can still get involved:
- Contact Lauren Smith, our Major Gifts Officer, to learn more about the YPB: firstname.lastname@example.org | 636-779-2282
- Mention UCP Heartland when you make a purchase at Kendra Scott in the store or over the phone. 20% of proceeds will go to UCP Heartland.
March Awareness Days
Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month | Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month | Trisomy Awareness Month
March 1: International Wheelchair Day
March 20: Brain Injury Awareness Day
March 21: World Down Syndrome Day
March 26: Purple Day for Epilepsy
Family Focus Groups
Hosted by the MO Division of Developmental Disabilities
Offer your feedback to help the MO Division of Developmental Disabilities design a more responsive service delivery system. Families and people living with a developmental disability are invited to attend Family Focus Groups to share information about the supports and services they use, need and want. Click here for registration details.
March 12: Springfield
March 15 & 27: St. Louis
March 20 & 29: Columbia
March 22: Poplar Bluff
April 2 & 3: Kansas City
All of April
Blue Iguana Car Wash Fundraiser
A car wash for a cause: Visit Blue Iguana Car Wash anytime in April and enter the code: 1953. 25% of the proceeds will go to UCP Heartland to support quality services and programs for people living with disabilities.
Location: 3410 S. Kingshighway Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63139
Papa John’s Pizza Fundraiser
When you place an online order at Papa John’s Pizza between April 26-29, be sure to enter the promo code: UCPHEARTLAND. You’ll get 20% off and UCP Heartland will receive 20% of the purchase price! Great benefits all around!
The offer is valid in all St. Louis Metro, Columbia and Jefferson City stores.