Every Gift Matters
For 65 years, UCP Heartland has provided caring services for people living with disabilities. And for 65 years, we have seen individuals, families and communities come together in compassion and generosity to support the children and adults in our programs. Your gifts of volunteer service, financial donations and advocacy allow us to continue growing and innovating so we can offer the highest quality programs and services for people living with disabilities.
We invite you to donate this season and celebrate the diversity and dignity of each member of our communities. Whether you donate $10 or $1,000, every act of generosity makes a difference.
You can also provide ongoing to support to UCP Heartland throughout the coming year by becoming a monthly donor. Just check the “Make this a monthly donation” box on our donation page.
Your support will bring much-needed assistance to our programs:
- Family Support Services provide short-term and emergency respite services to 728 clients each year.
- Employment Resources & Talent Connect helps 532 participants find and retain employment.
- Adult Day Program served 528 clients, and 99% maintained or improved their quality of life.
- Early Childhood Development includes a fully accessible playground and 100% of the 44 children are fully prepared to enter kindergarten.
- Residential Services provide 24-hour support to clients and helps 100% of the 49 clients maintain their own finances.
Your generous support will help UCP Heartland better serve the families that turn to us for help.
Your donation can help support community outings and educational activities
Meet our program participants and see how your gift impacts their lives!
Vincent (top) experiences learning and independence at our Canterbury Adult Day Program.
Pershing and Matthew (right) travel from our Residential program to a Cardinals game for a fun outing with friends.