Every Gift Matters
For 64 years, UCP Heartland has provided caring services for people living with disabilities. And for 64 years, we have seen individuals, families and communities come together in compassion and generosity to support the children and adults in our programs. Your gifts of volunteer service, financial donations and advocacy allow us to continue growing and innovating so we can offer the highest quality programs and services for people living with disabilities.
We invite you to donate this holiday season and celebrate the diversity and dignity of each member of our communities. Whether you donate $10 or $1,000, every act of generosity makes a difference.
You can also provide ongoing to support to UCP Heartland throughout the coming year by becoming a monthly donor. Just check the “Make this a monthly donation” box on our donation page.
How Your Gift Can Help
Your caring enables UCP Heartland program participants to soar, whether through supported employment, community outings, expert care or educational activities. We work with over 1,000 children and adults living with a spectrum of disabilities, including: down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury and other physical and developmental disabilities.
Donations support our five program areas:
- Early Childhood Development: Children of all abilities learn and grow together
- Employment: People secure and maintain employment
- Residential: People receive assistance and staff support to stay in their own home or get help finding a new home
- Adult Day: People stay active in the community
- Family Support: Families receive help in times of need
Thank you for your support!